What are cookies?
The cookies we use
Below we’ve put together a list of all the cookies that our site uses, and the reasoning behind why we are using them.
- Analytics cookies. We use analytics software to track page visits, clicks and events. We use this data to improve our website user experience.
- Session cookies. These are used by our Admin’s for certain session features.
- Preference cookies. These are used to remember preferential settings.
- Security cookies. Our security plugin will remember IP addresses of certain devices to help keep our site secure.
If you don’t want cookies to be stored on your PC or Mac then we’ve put together a few simple steps, depending on your browser, to turn them off.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- Under “Privacy and security,” click Site settings.
- Click Cookies and site data.
- From here, you can: Turn on cookies: Next to “Blocked,” turn on the switch. Turn off cookies: Turn off Allow all cookies.
- On your computer, open the Edge browser.
- Click the Menu button, found at the top-right corner of the web page, and then click Settings.
- Click Cookies and site permissions and then Manage and delete cookies and site data.
- Check to not Allow sites to save and read cookie data.
- Restart Edge.
- On your computer, open the Safari browser.
- Click the Safari menu button, found at the top-left corner of the web page, and then click Preferences.
- Click the Privacy tab.
- Check the box under the Block all cookies tab.
- Restart Safari.